Welcome! Below you will see all of our current opportunities.
- You will need to create a free Submittable account in order to submit to these forms. Here is a quick guide on how to get started: https://submittable.help/submitters/making-new-submissions/how-do-i-submit
- Please contact Submittable's Customer Support team with any questions email@example.com
- You can save a draft of your work if you would like to finish filling out the form at a later date.
- We will follow-up with you about your submission by email. Please be sure the email address you used to sign up for your Submittable Account is one that you check regularly.
2020-21 SUNY Student Art Exhibition in the H. Carl McCall SUNY Building at SUNY Plaza in Albany.
Best of SUNY: Three pieces will be selected as Best of SUNY, an honor which comes with an award of $1,000. Four pieces will be selected for Honorable Mention and an award of $500.
If you are submitting a work of art, please read the 2020-21 guidelines. You must sign the downloadable 2020-21 Permission Form and Legal Agreement and fill out the following Submittable application.
- The Submission deadline for this application is November 1, 11:00 pm.
- Students must submit their own application. Note that this is a change from previous years.
- A separate application is required for each work submitted.
- Although there is no limit to the number of submissions, up to five works will be accepted from a single campus.
- Submission of art pieces requiring extensive assembly will not be accepted.
- If your work is selected for this exhibition, Chloejean Tedford (Chloejean.Tedford@suny.edu) will follow up with instructions for dropping off your artwork. Installation will occur near the end of November.
- The gallery at the H. Carl McCall SUNY Building will be open on designated safe-viewing days after Thanksgiving.
- The SUNY Student Exhibition will run for one year, so please be prepared to have your art on exhibit for a full year.
- At the end of the show, you will be notified with instructions for retrieving your artwork.
- Student artists, families, friends and faculty will be invited to attend the Best of SUNY Awards Ceremony in June 2021. Depending on the COVID-19 situation, this may be a virtual event.
- Please be aware that, if selected, a photo of your work and your artist statement may be featured in a virtual gallery guide or in other SUNY communications.
- Contact: Chloejean.Tedford@suny.edu with logistical questions.